Makeup Revolution Sheer Gloss

07:33 Amy 0 Comments


Left to Right;  Free, Not Naive, Hush Hush, Baby Try, Must Be Strong

I am not normally one for lip glosses, but as I got them free when I ordered some Make Up Revolution products online as an offer for Black Friday.  Even if they were not free they are only priced at £1 each, very affordable for anyone on a budget. You can purchase them from the website or selected Superdrug stores. Normally I am put off from buying lip gloss as I find them ridiculously sticky and is of something that annoys me. But when trying them out I kept an open mind.

The Three Darker Shades;  Hush Hush, Baby Try, Must Be Strong

 When applying they all were really good and covered the lip well, except I found "Baby try" to be hard to blend to get a nice look. They have a nice sheer finished to them, and were surprisingly not too sticky. I was happy with how they felt on my lips and I was impressed with the quality for such a low price.

My favourite were "Not Naive" and "Hush Hush" I found it a very subtle look and something more me. I have purchased lipsticks from Makeup Revolution and own a variety of colours, including some more vivid ones.
I am glad that I got to try these out and I would recommend giving them a go yourself.

Amy


0 comments: