Bubblegum Lip Scrub

07:29 Amy 4 Comments


Winter is still upon us but this yummy, scrummy bubblegum lip scrub from LUSH has been my lips best friend. This cost £5.50 for 25g, which I was a little hesitant to pay at first for something in such a small jar and which looked like bath salts. It helped as my Mum offered to buy me it, making it easier. I chose the bubblegum flavour as I loved bubblegum ice lollies as a child. They also stock the flavours, Popcorn and Santa's around Christmas.


When applying the lip scrub it feel like you are eating sugar and it isn't too rough on your lips but enough to help remove any chapped skin you may have.  What I love about this product is you can simply lick it off after using it as it is edible and it tastes rather nice for a cosmetic product!

I have been using it for a few months now and I feel like the price tag wasn't as bad as it seems as you only need a little amount each time when using it and as you see from the photo I have probably only used about a 1/4 of it. It's small which is handy to put in your handbag so I would recommend giving this product a try if you want something to help with dry chapped lips.

I would love to hear your thoughts with any Lush lip products.

Amy

4 comments:

  1. I love the Lush lipscrubs, my favourite is the Popcorn one!

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
  2. They just taste so good!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit the sole reason why I've never bought one of the Lush lip scrubs is the price! At the end of the day you can just make your own with brown sugar and olive oil.... I say that though.... and have I got round to it? NOPE! :')
    I do love the look and smell of the bubblegum one, and you're right, its handy to carry around in your bag which is what I need. Hmmmm maybe I'll treat myself! :P

    Great post! Looking forward to exploring more of your blog hun!
    Hannah xxx
    http://hannahdelacour.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells divine, but I agree you could make it at home for a fraction of the price which I must do one day!
      xx

      Delete