Versatile Blogger Award

08:33 Amy 0 Comments


Where to begin, this is my first nomination for a Blog Award. Thank you Lara from http://dotsingold.blogspot.ca/. Her blog is lovely so be sure to check it out!

#THE RULES

#1 Thank the person who gave you the award and include a link to their blog.

#2 Share seven facts about yourself.

#3 Nominate 15 other blogs and let them know you've nominated them.

#MY SEVEN FACTS
Seven is my lucky number so this can't be too hard surely?

#1 Seven is my lucky number and always has been. I still find it bizarre that the day I started dating my boyfriend was the 07/07/2007 (Spooky?!)

#2 I am a nursery nurse and I have been for nearly four years, I love how every day is not like the last.

#3 I have been reading more books lately and enjoying living in a different world for a moment. Who doesn't like a little escape from reality.

#4 I am currently obsessed with the song Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding

#5 My favourite food is Italian, Calzone's are my all time favourite especially the ones from Frankie & Bennys.

#6 I have been pushing myself to be healthier and to exercise more, I am still pushing myself to do more!

#7 I have been living on my own (With my boyfriend) for 7 months and have learned how much my mum did for me back home. All the washing, cooking, ironing, dusting - Boring adult stuff, But I have enjoyed being independent and I actually enjoy going food shopping.

#NOMINEES
I find this part the hardest as there are so many great bloggers that I follow. So, today I followed the instructions and chose people who I think are versatile in their blogging, writing about a variety of posts.

Here are my nominations:







0 comments: