DIY Easter Nails

10:30 Amy 5 Comments


I haven't tried out any nail art for quite a while so I decided to give it another go with an Easter theme and I am really happy on the outcome. 


I started with a base colours of pink, white and blue to keep it nice and spring like as I am not a big fan of yellow. I used a fine nail art brush create the bunny outline.


I used a dotting tool to add the pink bunny ears and cheeks and a black sharpie for the eyes and nose which I find easier for small details. I also used the dotting tool to make my pointing and middle nails spotty just to add a little more detail to my nails.


This is the final outcome and I am quite happy for my second attempt at trying to draw anything onto my nails, it may not be the best bunny ever but It's still cute!

Are you painting your nails for Easter?
Amy

5 comments:

  1. That bunny is adorable! 🐰 x

    missnoodlebug.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so hard to do! So Glad I got there in the end.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely! :)

    http://lanasfairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails look amazing, nail art is something I really want to get into more too!

    http://twentysomethingmuddle.blogspot.com/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I love the bunny! I really don't know if I'd have the patience to do this, I find it so hard to sit still and wait for it to dry haha. It looks gorgeous on you though! I love the polka dots too.

    www.cakeydreamer.co.uk

    ReplyDelete