It's April!

07:06 Amy 4 Comments

There is so much to look forward to this month:

April is my favourite month, I love it!

April Fools Day - Just a little bit of fun, it's always interesting to see what madness they have included in the paper to get people thinking real or not real?

A four day weekend as it's Easter, what better way to start this beautiful month. I'm watching my food intake to keep my body in shape to purchase a new dress for my birthday and for once not feel conscious about something more figure hugging.  I'm hoping to visit Birmingham Sea Life Centre friday as well, I am like a big kid I love looking at all the fishes and the penguins are just too cute!

I also love how the weather starts to pick up and the lighter nights are coming, it's so nice being able to come home from work in daylight again and making plans for after work.

Also it's my Birthday on the 24th and me and my boyfriend are having a few days away to Colchester we are going to be visiting Colchester Zoo I'll be sure to share all the photos with you I really enjoy visiting different Zoo's. I can't believe how quickly the year has gone and I will be turning 22, I feel like I haven't been 21 for long enough!

Have you got anything exciting lined up for April?
Amy





4 comments:

  1. Ah I do love how April is kicking off with a 4 day weekend, ssweeetttt! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthday months are always fun!

    Christine
    www.DimesandDonuts.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping the weather will pick up a bit!
      xx

      Delete